Thor and his Mjölnir and Loki

Again for friend. This time to give to her friends :D  Sanna does my wool socks and I do crocheting for her. I was meant to teach her how to do these, but the patterns were not very beginner friendly.


Thor with his hammer and helmet. I did not have the time to starch the helmet, but luckily it stays in shape quite well. It was posted to UK for Christmas.


Loreal....because you're worth it! :D Thor became quite a princess.
And the pattern is from here.


Loki is travelling to UK in January so I had the chance to starch his helmet. And it was a must because of the horns.


Now he doesn't look that mean does he? I am going to make a staff to him also.
The pattern is in here.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.