Monsters!

Hello! I just moved to a new apartment less than two weeks ago and all my stuff are still in a big pile. I have less cupboard space so my craft thingies are just in boxes over boxes. Hopefully I make some sense to it soon.

However I bought this book to be my new ideabook. I normally just scrible in the edge of any paper on the table so this might be a good thing XD

All the monsters that have stich-on-pants are terrified :D Maybe that tells me that only few ideas are actually good. Like the little green smiling one seems to agree ^^

Here's some other cute monsters, just click the pic to go!

Some crochet ones

One cute little toothfairy monster called Miss Petunia (love it!)

These are born to be classics!

And finally a link to how to make your own baby monsters!

Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

One Response to Monsters!

  1. Oh! It seems that I have a little problem with the page set-up. Have to do something to that XD

    VastaaPoista

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.