Christmas renewal

Well new year and new winds. First a short view to some lovely things I got for Christmas presents.

A metal tray which I hoped for. My friend Satu game me this leather elephant which is a money bank and a crochet flower brooch.

My mother gave me one of the newest dollhouse books that is around here in Finland. I love it!

And my friend Sanna had asked her aunt to make me this light. It has been shining every night at my living room window.

And Sanna also gave me this lovely kitschy biscuit jar. And it fits quite well in my shelve.


Here is something to tip of what I'm currently making but can't show here yet. One new year resolution should be that I finish all that I have already started before starting new projects. They begin to pile up.

I will be back later to show first part of my new challenge for myself this year...

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.