15th of December

So....woopsie... I had two days of and visited my family aaand then got lazy :D Well here's a splash of Christmas stockings for you. I love the idea of stockings even though they are not part of our christmas here in Finland. I was going to sew one for me this year but the fabric choices here suck! So I'm putting on my thinking hat and getting some new inspirations :D


Photo from Pinterest, uploaded by user. These are one of my favourites except the fur.

These are such lovelies! From Flickr. Not quite stockins but who cares :D

Not such nice shaping, but cute colours. From Better Homes and Gardens.

From Martha Steward.

And D-I-Y crochet stocking from Sugar'n Cream.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.