5th of December

Two years ago I bought this treetop ornament because you just can't find beautiful treetop star anywhere. And also because I don't think it's nesessary to have a star (or angel) on your christmas tree.

I didn't have the chance to use it last christmas and I forgot about it so I bought another one from sale. And suprisingly I managed to buy one in the same colour. So this year my christmas is red and white and I just sprayed the other first white on the bottom and then red (very red).


From this....


...to this!

And bye the way. I will be having black fingers for few days since one spray can decided to brake its cap while spraying. Fun! Too bad it isn't summer so I could go wash some rugs :) that would scrub paint of. What I sprayed black will be shown one day.

Posted in . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.