3rd and 4th Day of December

Today I attached few cardboard stars and one sisal star to my entry "hall" :D I have this ugly 6 piece mirror on the wall and maybe the stars make it a little more tolerable :) I have other plans to entryway also witch you will see later on.


Here is my inspiration that I found from Pinterest. I was originally going to make those double sided stars but I became really anoyed when pieces didn't fit together so I gave them a new meaning. XD

Made by Grey Luster Girl


And here is a another way to use these stars. From Little Birdie Secrets.

I'll be back tomorrow hopefully with my new treetop ornament :)

Posted in , . Bookmark the permalink. RSS feed for this post.

Leave a Reply

Swedish Greys - a WordPress theme from Nordic Themepark. Converted by LiteThemes.com.